Dumpster Day has been changed to June 11th this year. It will be at the Community Center overflow parking lot starting at 0800 until full.
We ask that you please comply with the below requirements so we can make best use of the dumpster and provide the needed convenience for all of our members:
You must have paid IMPOA dues for the 2023 calendar year. If you are not sure, check your banking records or contact us BEFORE the event. We have limited ability at the parking lot to check records and determine your status. If you are not on our current membership list, you will need to pay the $45 annual dues before entering the lot.
· No electrical/electronics/televisions or similar items.
· No hazardous chemicals and no household waste/garbage.
· No slash, trees, or limbs. Those go to the burn pit.
· If you bring large items like a couch, or dresser, you MUST break them down into small flat pieces, or we will not accept them. Large, bulky items take up considerable space in the dumpsters. Cardboard boxes have to be broken down.
· If you can't pick the item up by yourself and place it in the dumpster, it is TOO BIG.
If it rains before or during our event, you must have your load COVERED and kept dry. Wet, soggy heavy items will not be accepted.